Friday, July 8, 2016

Feature & Follow 7/8


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read. Be sure to follow BOTH host & visit the other blogs! You never know when you will make that friend for life! Who doesn't like making more book loving friends!

How to Follow A Bookish Mess:
Twitter| GFC | FB | Bloglovin | Email | G+/GR

You can find all this on the RIGHT (& left!) side!
You can choose one or ALL. We are not picky! & be sure to let us know you are a new follower!



Color Favorites: Show us beautiful book covers in your fave color!

    
    

While red is not my ALL time favorite color - for some reason, when it comes to book covers it is! My usual favorite color is yellow or white.. I know, I know.. WHITE?! It works with me though lol. Just look at those covers! How can someone NOT like them?!


Do you have books in a favorite color?
Don't forget to leave your links for your FF!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Click HERE to read all the other answers!

5 comments:

  1. Those covers are amazing. I always liked red on book covers (to make it pop). Subscribed to your email. Followed your social media. Great to see you! ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun theme for the Feature and Follow. I haven't done this meme in so long! This makes me wish I had more time today to join in. I'd be finding pink covers. :-) Three of the books you have up there I've read and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous covers! Here’s my FF. Following you through Bloglovin’ and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful line-up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is also not my favorite color either, but these covers are absolutely gorgeous especially ACOTAR book. Thank you for stopping by my FF. Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete