Thursday, May 26, 2016

Harry Potter MOTW #3

This is a meme Uncorked Thoughts decided to give a try. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! This meme is now also hosted by Mimz at Lunar Rainbows who has provided many amazing topics!


Question of the Week:

Who Would Your Professor Crush Be?


I am probably going way off into left field from what a lot of others might pick, but my pick for this question will forever and always be Professor Snape.

I have a thing for tortured souls, and this man is as tortured as they come. Looks on the outside sometimes never compare to what is on the inside. I, like most people thought he was evil in the beginning - until you learn who he truly is and then you see him in an entirely different light. He was smart, charming (in his own way), loyally devoted to those he loved and he believed with such fierceness that his wrongs would play out into rights when the time was right. He just needed love. I am sure, without a doubt, with love - we would have seen a Snape none of us where ready for.

We all start somewhere in life that leads us on a path to the person we are meant to become. Snape touched so many people in his years at Hogwarts - it's a shame that not many of them ever took the time to look WITHIN and see the person he WAS, instead of the person he put out as the front to others.


Who would YOUR professor crush be?
Did you participate this week? Leave your link!
No link - just discuss with me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. haha! Not at all - I knew someone was going to pick Snape for sure! He has quite the following :) Oh man, I remember finishing HBP and being CONVINCED that he was evil...and then when you find out his whole story...it's just...brilliant!! And he was definitely gifted and making people see the side of him that he WANTED them to see! Great pick Peyton :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I picked him. I was going to write this prompt with Lupin as my response, but it just did not feel right. I was also convinced that he was evil in this whole thing - she really threw me for a loop there!

      Delete