Thursday, May 5, 2016

Harry Potter MOTW #1

This is a meme Uncorked Thoughts decided to give a try. The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object, quote etc. from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! Each topic will be posted on this page for the week. There will also be free week where everyone can decide whatever topic they want! This meme is now also hosted by Mimz at Lunar Rainbows who has provided many amazing topics!


Question of the Week:

Which books would you recommend to Hermione?

To Kill A Mockingbird - This is one of all time favorite novels and I think any bookworm would enjoy this as well. Hermione is a reader, both for pleasure as well as for school. This book just seems like a perfect fit for her.

Pride & Prejudice - I don't know why, but this just seems like something I can see her reading. We all know she is a romantic and with that knowledge, I think she would rather enjoy this novel.

History Books - She would love them not only for the stories, but for the knowledge it would give her about the world.



What books would YOU recommend to Hermione?
Did you participate this week? Leave your link!
No link - just discuss with me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh awesome choices^^ I think Hermione would really dig every single book you listed here! I could see her loving Pride and Prejudice :) And To Kill a Mockingbird is such a classic, she'd feel the need to read it too! Awesome picks Payton and thanks for joining up this week - and for the follow! Following you right back! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! I had like tons I wanted to add to this list, but I thought I wouldn't make everyone sit here all day and read about 3980395 books! :)

      Delete