Friday, May 27, 2016

Feature & Follow 5/27


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read. Be sure to follow BOTH host & visit the other blogs! You never know when you will make that friend for life! Who doesn't like making more book loving friends!

How to Follow A Bookish Mess:
Twitter| GFC | FB | Bloglovin | Email | G+/GR

You can find all this on the RIGHT (& left!) side!
You can choose one or ALL. We are not picky! & be sure to let us know you are a new follower!



Give a funny blurb to a book that will "tickle"
those who haven't read the book yet.

Find this novel on Goodreads

A recently jobless Stephanie Plum decides to something she's never done before - be someone who decides it's an awesome idea to chase down and arrest bail jumpers - when she has NO training in this what-so-ever.

Along the way she meets a prostitute who becomes her closest friend. Her grandmother is slightly senile and insanely invasive, yet brings out the best in Stephanie - all while causing even more havoc in her life.

Just when she thinks things cannot get any worse - in comes the very man she ran down with her car, and he is as hot as ever. But life doesn't work that way with her. Just as things heat up between her and Morelli - along comes Ranger. The ever so lovely, you have to change your panties each time he speaks, Ranger. What is a girl to do when she is torn between two very hot men, yet needs to focus on a job she has no idea how to do but needs the money to bills.. you know, like her house payment.

Sadly, throughout all of this, her boss is her horrible cousin who feels he can do no wrong - when in all honesty he should be arrested himself for about 2098324059 things. Also, her mother and father are your typical Italian family. Insert hilarity here.


------------
I read these novels a long time ago.. I am still finishing up the last few. There are vary mixed reviews on this books, but I personally loved the entire series. I have liked some books more than others and there were 2 books I did not like at all. I think it is something hilarious and heartwarming to read. It has just about everything you would want throughout a series and I believe I will be reading them again after writing this prompt. I hope you all enjoyed this! There was so much more I wanted to write, but I tried to sum up everything in a few sentences. The books are packed with things I wish I could have added!


Do you have a funny blurb to share?
Don't forget to leave your links!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Click HERE to read all the other answers!

2 comments:

  1. I've never read the books but I did see the movie. It was pretty funny! New follower via Bloglovin. Here's my Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored this series. I haven't re-read them in a long time, but they're carefully packed away for the day I get the itch!

    Heather
    http://bloodthirstymuses.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete