Monday, May 23, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!


What I am Currently Reading

From the TBR Pile
Cover takes you to Goodreads

What I Read Last Week

For Review
-- covers take you to Goodreads --

What is Up Next

From my Personal Review Pile
Cover takes you to Goodreads
See my review of Heated Match - HERE :)

From NetGalley
Cover takes you to Goodreads


Books & Reviews from Last Week

Fatal Affair (Fatal #1) by Marie Force



Thanks for stopping by today!
If you did a Monday Meme, be sure to leave your link!

4 comments:

  1. Nice looking covers. All of these are new to me. Here's my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked Love sounds pretty darn good!! I will have to check it out! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some hot looking reading, hope you enjoy them all and yes Rachel Gibson writes a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot covers for some hot reading! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete