Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!


What I am Currently Reading

From the TBR Pile
Cover takes you to Goodreads

What I Read Last Week

For Review - My Personal Review Pile
-- covers take you to Goodreads --
 

For Review - For Book Tours
-- covers take you to Goodreads --

What is Up Next

From my Personal Review Pile (check back for reviews!)
Cover takes you to Goodreads

From NetGalley
Cover takes you to Goodreads

Books & Reviews from Last Week

Double Tap by Lani Lynn Vale
Heated Match by Lynne Silver

Random Updates from A Bookish Mess

A Bookish Mess is looking for bloggers who would like to participate in Joint Book Reviews! I have a few sign-ups already, but this is something that is fun for all! If this is something you might be interested in please fill out → → THIS FORM!

A Bookish Mess is also looking for bloggers who would like to sign-up to a Guest Blogger for a Monthly Feature I am setting up to start soon! If this is something that you might be interested in, please fill out → → THIS FORM!

Lastly, I am looking for a Co-Blogger! Someone to help me rock the socks off this blog! If you think this is something for you - check out → → THIS PAGE and feel free to fill out the form!


Thanks for stopping by today!
If you did a Monday Meme, be sure to leave your link!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day! Have a great reading week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice looking romance there Peyton. Hope your appeal for reviewers is successful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some romance! Thanks for stopping in & Happy Memorial Day!

      Delete
  3. What a great way to showcase other blogs and connect with other writers and readers! That's one of the reasons I love participating in these kinds of linkups, you get a chance to discover all sorts of new blogs. Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping that would be a great way to do it! I want to be able to help others out! Thanks for stopping in & Happy Memorial Day!

      Delete
  4. Looks like some hot romances this week! Nice covers. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so far they are! I cannot wait to try the rest! Thanks for stopping in & Happy Memorial Day!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy yours as well! Thanks for stopping in & Happy Memorial Day!

      Delete
  6. Nice looking books this week. You make me want to check my shelves for a romance. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! You should! so far I am not disappointed in any of them! Thanks for stopping in & Happy Memorial Day!

      Delete
  7. Your books look tempting, and are all new to me. Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to check out the Carly Phillips books. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your blog :) new GFC follower.

    Megan @ http://allthedoodlesnscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete